Since 1982, the Mesa Leadership Program has graduated over 600 members and continues to be the most respected and valued organization in leadership development in the Mesa community. The Mesa Leadership Board works diligently to serve and meet the needs of our participants, alumni and community. At the Mesa Leadership program, we appreciate the support of our alumni. Whether you provide your expertise for one of the class days, attend alumni-sponsored events, or pay your alumni dues each year, we couldn’t maintain the program without your support. Maybe it has been a while since you graduated from the Mesa Leadership Program or have been involved in Mesa Leadership activities; here are some ideas for ways to stay involved.
- Provide your expertise for one of the class days or tours
- Support the Scholarship fund
- Attend Alumni-sponsored events
- Serve on a community board or committee or maybe a Mesa Leadership committee
- Maintain your annual dues